Flood aid applications being accepted residents of Illinois counties
Illinois REALTORS® Relief Foundation and is accepting applications from those who sustained property damage in flooding that struck Alexander, Calhoun, Jersey, Stephenson and Winnebago counties in May.
- Submit this form to apply for IRRF assistance and details of the program. (Deadline to apply is Sept. 30, 2019.)
Helping neighbors in times of need
Established in 2015, the Illinois REALTORS® Relief Foundation (IRRF) can help those living in the state’s communities which have been affected by natural disasters. IRRF is a 501(c)(3) organization developed solely for the purpose of helping neighbors and clients in a time of need. IRRF is occasionally able to partner with the National Association of REALTORS® Relief Foundation, allowing more money to go where it is needed most.
Who is eligible for IRRF assistance?
When Illinois REALTORS® Relief Foundation designates a disaster campaign, a form will be provided through this webpage which will allow application for assistance.
Funding through the state organization can go to anyone who is a full-time Illinois resident, a U.S. citizen and who meets the criteria of the program.
- Relief assistance is limited to a maximum of $500 per applicant per household.
- Assistance can be used for the applicant’s housing costs and unreimbursed losses directly related to the disaster. (eg. Insurance deductible, home-related not covered by insurance)
- Assistance is need-based and other forms of assistance may be taken into consideration when awarding grants.
- All grants made through IRRF are based on availability of funds and applications are reviewed on a first-come, first-served basis.
Who reviews applications?
IRRF has a board which reviews each application. Every effort is made to review applications in a timely manner. IRRF reserves the right to accept or reject applications, and for good and sufficient reasons cancel any grant that has been made.
Illinois REALTOR® Relief Foundation can be reached by email, or by calling 1-888-232-3090
Make a donation
IRRF gladly accepts donations for assistance to disaster victims. Use the link below to make a tax-deductible donation.
Illinois REALTORS® Relief Foundation news and updates
The Illinois REALTORS Relief Foundation and the Egyptian Board of REALTORS held a press conference to announce aid targeted toward Alexander County residents who [...]
Illinois REALTORS Relief Foundation is accepting applications to provide housing aid for those affected by recent flooding in the state. The assistance is for [...]
Bigstock photo Illinois REALTORS®, help us share the news that the Illinois REALTORS® Relief Foundation and the National Association of Realtors® Relief Foundation are [...]
The Illinois REALTORS® Relief Foundation (IRRF) is accepting applications from northern Illinois property owners who were flood victims in early July. This outreach is for those who [...]