Find Your Education CreditsFind your education credits for courses taken and passed through Illinois REALTORS® Licensing & Training Center for the current license period here. Instructions:
- Enter your real estate license number in the box below using 9 digits only (example: 476123456).
- If your license number looks like this: 476-0123456, remove the hyphen and the zero following the hyphen when entering your license number (example: if your license number is 476-0123456, enter 476123456).
- Only Illinois REALTORS®-sponsored courses will appear in the results view.
- It requires up to 30 days from the date a licensee has taken a course before it is posted on this site. If your records do not match the records maintained on this site, you should contact Illinois REALTORS®.
- Each licensee if responsible for maintaining the "Certificate of Completion" for each course taken. the "Certificate of Completion" is the proof required in the event a licensee is audited by the Illinois Department of Financial & Professional Regulation.
- The number of hours showing on your license history may not accurately reflect what you have completed towards your next renewal if you had a late renewal from the previous cycle.
- If you are a Broker (475 prefix), CE completed from 5/1/16 through 4/30/18 will count towards the 4/30/18 renewal.
- Newly licensed Brokers (475 prefix) who were licensed after 2/1/18 will not be required to complete Post or CE for the 2018 renewal.
- If you are a Managing Broker (471 prefix), CE completed from 5/1/17 through 4/30/19 will count towards the 4/30/19 renewal.
Disclaimer: Illinois REALTORS® provides this information for Illinois REALTORS®-sponsored courses only. While every effort has been expended to ensure the integrity of this information, Illinois REALTORS® cannot assume any liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information provided.