Graduates of the Illinois REALTORS® Leadership Development Program identified many valuable reasons why they benefited from participating.
Watch the video and find out why Tommy Choi, Tracy B. Williams, Matt Difanis, Nykea Pippion McGriff, Maurice Hampton, Robert Eby and Michael Gobber say about the program:
- Attracts the best and brightest from all over the state,
- Broadens local leaders’ knowledge with statewide perspective,
- Surrounds participants with successful colleagues,
- Explains state association operations,
- Helps harness leadership styles toward a specific mission,
- Improves conflict resolution skills and
- Stimulates personal growth.
“I always say the most important thing you can do as a REALTOR® is to be intentional and purposeful in who you choose to surround yourself with,’” said Choi.
“If you come out of the Illinois REALTORS® Leadership Development Program, even as a relatively new volunteer, you will know WAY more about how the organization operates than a lot of our volunteers who have been on one or more committees for 10 or 15 or 20 years,” said Difanis.
“A program like this is so important because you can’t lead without the appropriate training, and any leader that you speak with, any executive that you speak with, you’ll find that they are in a constant state of learning, a constant state of developing,” said Hampton. “It’s not a cost. It’s an opportunity to invest in yourself.”
Watch the video and identify your reasons for applying. The application deadline is Nov. 27.