Be the first to check out all the great features of the IAR Spring Conference & Expo by downloading the free app to your smart phone or tablet today.
The app gives:
- agenda – easy access to your next session description and speaker bio;
- speakers – read the bios of our great national speaker lineup;
- exhibitors – learn quickly where each exhibitor is located;
- sponsors – remember to thank all of our generous sponsors;
- cash and prize drawings – 9 big drawings over two days; and
- interactive activity feed – keep up with what’s happening at the expo, post pictures and make positive comments about events.
This year’s conference will feature presentations by Joe Niego of Buffini & Company, Ashton Gustafson and Terry Watson. You’ll also get an IAR Legal Services update from Betsy Urbance and Jeffrey T. Baker, and Lynn Madison and Watson will offer continuing education courses. See the complete schedule.
The Expo will be held from 8 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. May 6 and 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. on May 7. See who’s exhibiting.
If you haven’t registered for the IAR Spring Conference yet, registration is $139. Walk-ins are welcome!