In November, REALTOR® Lisa Stover received the Seniors Real Estate Specialist Outstanding Service Award during the National Association of REALTORS® Conference & Expo.
After helping her mother transition to a senior living community, the founder and managing broker of Presto Real Estate Services in Naperville applied those lessons to her business. She also took leadership roles in the community as the chairperson of the Senior Housing Options Expo for the Naperville-Lisle Triad, a partnership of law enforcement and community groups. Also, she organizes and hosts a series of programs at a local senior center.
The SRES designation is given to those who make a difference in their communities, uphold high professional standards and show superior performance in meeting the real estate needs of seniors.
Previous stories in the Illinois REALTORS® Who Made a Difference in 2018 series include:
- Morris, Jones, Guzmán, Crosby received presidential medallions from Difanis;
- Silvano recognized for global vision and involvement;
- Trio helped Illinois REALTORS® play key role in state bicentennial;
- Six REALTORS® tabbed for Illinois Real Estate Administration and Disciplinary Board;
- LaFargue and Persin receive Good Neighbor Award honorable mentions; and
- Elk Grove Village REALTOR® sole Illinoisan named to ’30 Under 30′ list.