Instructor: Chris Read
Location: Chicago-area • Rolling Meadows
Start Date: Sep 25, 2019 • End Date: Sep 25, 2019
Credit Hours: 3 – Elective
Mainstreet Organization of REALTORS®
email@example.com or 630-324-8400
Agents and companies that continuously demonstrate good business ethics will enjoy reputations of professional and ethical practices. Through situation analysis of real-life events, students will recognize how a commitment to good business ethics will guide the best of business decisions. This course meets the NAR biennial ethics training requirement.
- Through analysis of a case study students will interactively determine procuring cause of a transaction and how a panel might rule versus the outcome of mediation.
- Key procedures for Ethics and Arbitration hearings will be identified
- Students will compare the concepts of general business ethics with the REALTOR® Code of Ethics
- Through real life scenarios students will identify code violations and determine which articles should be cited in a complaint
- Students will gain a working knowledge of why, what, and how to utilize the Citation and Ombudsman programs
- Students will discuss and recognize how a commitment to ethical practices will positively impact their reputations and their career successes.