REALTORS® organizing their receipts for income tax preparation can review a dozen video tutorials from the National Association of REALTORS® that focus on changes to the U.S. Tax Code.
Members can choose the topics of most interest to them:
- Elimination of business entertainment deduction.
- Taking the 20 percent business income deduction.
- Changes to the mortgage interest deduction.
- Limits on state and local tax deductions.
- Curtailment of casualty deduction.
- Curtailment of moving expenses deduction.
- Retention of capital gains exclusion on home sale proceeds.
- Changes in tax rates.
- Increase in standard deduction.
- Elimination of personal exemptions.
- Doubled child credit.
- Access and share page that includes videos, links, slides, transcripts, and embed codes.