- Missed the April 30 Broker Renewal Deadline? – Tips on what you should do if you are an Illinois Broker who didn’t make the April 30, 2014 deadline to renew your license.
- Do you know what to do if you fall prey to a rental listing scam? – REALTORS® are reporting of rental scams on craigslist.org and other websites. Find out what you need to know if you become aware of a scam.
- Flood insurance premiums to decrease May 1 for buyers of older properties – REALTORS® worked to keep flood insurance rates low and as of May 1, buyers of older properties will see lower rates.
- Sign up now for IAR’s Aurora Habitat for Humanity project – IAR announced the build dates for the association’s final Habitat build in Aurora. The project will kick off on July 7, 2014.
- Rockford REALTORS® spread the word about Welcome Home Illinois homebuyer program – As Gov. Pat Quinn promotes the state’s new home loan product, Illinois REALTORS® talk about what the new program could mean for first-time buyers.
- IAR at Council of Great Lakes Governors – IAR members attended the Council of Great Lakes Governors in Chicago, where the hot topics were the economy and environmental issues.
In Case You Missed it: Top IARbuzz blog posts from last week
You must log in to post a comment.