The Kankakee-Iroquois-Ford Association of REALTORS® (KIFAR) installed 2020 officers and its board of directors last week at the Kankakee Country Club.
The following REALTORS® began their terms as officers and members of the KIFAR BOD:
- President Chip Chappell of Speckman Realty Real Living in Bourbonnais,
- President-elect Millie Zigtema of McColly Rosenboom in Bourbonnais,
- Secretary Lynn Randazzo of Speckman Realty Real Living in Bourbonnais and
- Treasurer Bridget Bouck of McColly Bennett Real Estate in Bourbonnais.
Other REALTORS® began terms on the 2020 KIFAR Board of Directors:
- Immediate Past President Tina Franklin of McColly Bennett Real Estate,
- Berry McCracken of Coldwell Banker Residential Mortgage in Bradley,
- Brit-Anne Wilkening of Speckman Realty Real Living,
- Andy Czako of McColly Bennett Real Estate,
- Sandy Workman of Keller Williams Preferred in Bourbonnais,
- Gina LaMore of LaMore Realty in Manteno and
- Designated REALTOR® Chairman Peter Grant of Speckman Realty Real Living.
KIFAR also recognized REALTORS® Greg Simington and Anne LaMontagne of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage in Bradley for 20 years of service to the association.
KIFAR has 220 members who serve customers in the Kankakee County area.