The Heartland REALTOR® Organization (HRO) continued its year-long celebration of its 75th anniversary Monday at the McHenry County Club during its annual Installation of Officers and Directors.
The following REALTORS® will begin their 2020 terms as officers and members of the HRO Board of Directors:
- President Kelly Simpson of Coldwell Banker The Real Estate Group in McHenry,
- President-elect Erin Dierks of Berkshire Hathaway Home Services Starck in Woodstock,
- Secretary-Treasurer Tim Sebastian of RE/MAX Connections II in Marengo and
- Immediate Past President Becky Kirchner of RE/MAX Plaza in Woodstock.
Other REALTORS® will begin terms on the 2020 HRO Board of Directors:
- Karen Conley of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Starck Real Estate in Crystal Lake,
- Arturo Flores of Success Realty Partners in Woodstock,
- Beth Kautz of CENTURY 21 Roberts & Andrews in McHenry,
- T.J. Madigan of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Starck Real Estate in McHenry,
- Rick O’Connor of Realty Executives Cornerstone in Crystal Lake,
- Laurie Pitner of BMO Harris Bank in Woodstock and
- Mike Rein of Baird & Warner in Cary.
HRO serves more than 1,000 REALTORS® in McHenry County. Jim Haisler is the chief executive officer.
(Photos courtesy of H Photography)