IAR’s Spring Conference in Collinsville was the opportunity for Illinois REALTORS® to share ideas about increasing production, building relationships, protecting their brand, learning more about legal issues and increasing participation in local elections.
If you haven’t read these stories yet, check them out now:
- Joe Niego’s Five Steps to Big Production;
- Ashton Gustafson’s focus on long-term relationship building rather than just a sale;
- Terry Watson’s presentation on developing and safeguarding your brand;
- Learning from the legal issues faced by their colleagues; and
- Encouraging more REALTORS® to run for office and to protect private property rights.