The 2018 Leadership Development class met in Springfield Tuesday for the first of a two-day training session at the Illinois REALTORS® headquarters.
Tuesday morning’s resume-building session was led by speaker and leadership coach Cynthia Judge. The afternoon session covered media training and interview techniques, including practice television interviews. Wednesday’s training session explores ethical decision-making.
The members of the 2018 class are:
- Donna Baker, RE/MAX Preferred, O’Fallon (REALTOR® Association of Southwestern Illinois);
- Gaspar Flores, Jr., Su Familia Real Estate Inc., Chicago (Chicago Association of REALTORS®);
- Judy Gibbons, Jameson Sotheby’s International Realty, Chicago (North Shore-Barrington Association of REALTORS®);
- Andrea Greenwalt, Janko Realty & Development, Peru (Illini Valley Association of REALTORS®);
- Kim Kerbis, @properties, Chicago (Chicago);
- Kinga Korpacz, Exit Realty Redefined, Rolling Meadows (Mainstreet Organization of REALTORS®);
- Brian Kwilosz, Exit Real Estate Partners, Downers Grove (Mainstreet);
- John LeTourneau, Coldwell Banker Residential, Hinsdale (Mainstreet);
- Naja Morris, @properties, Chicago & Elmhurst, (Mainstreet);
- Lisa Radke, Choice Realty, Freeport (REALTOR® Association of Northwestern Illinois);
- Celeste Wheeler, RE/MAX Preferred, O’Fallon (RASI); and
- Tracey Williams, Team Real Estate Services, Oak Park (Chicago).