You’ve heard the phrase, “Your network is your net worth.” And, “If you’re not networking, you’re not working.”
For real estate, networking is a way of life. In the last episode of the Illinois YPN podcast, we covered strategies for better networking. In this episode, we will introduce you to some networks you may not know about yet, to help you grow your business and leadership skills.
- National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals (NAHREP) featuring Eddie Garcia, NAHREP Chicago West Chapter [6:50]
- National Association of Gay and Lesbian Real Estate Professionals (NAGLREP) featuring Curtis Hunt, NAGLREP Chicago Chapter [17:12]
- Women’s Council of REALTORS® (WCR) feauturing Nykea Pippion McGriff, WCR Illinois State Chapter [27:56]
- Asian Real Estate Association of America (AREAA) featuring Peter De Jong, AREAA Greater Chicago Chapter [40:04]
- *Coming this November* National Association of Real Estate Brokers (NAREB) featuring Courtney Q. Jones, Chicago NAREB Chapter, the Dearborn Realist Board
The recording took place at the Illinois REALTORS® Fall Business meetings just before the Illinois YPN Industry Partners Panel, moderated by Jakeeva Lee, Illinois REALTORS® Industry Partners Liaison (also manager of external affairs for the Chicago Association of REALTORS®).
Lee joins Brian Kwilosz of the Illinois YPN Advisory Board on this episode of the YPN podcast where panel members outlined the challenges their members face, the communities they serve and the importance of diversity and inclusiveness to the success of the real estate industry.