In April, Illinois REALTORS® honored three members for reaching the $50,000 lifetime aggregate milestone for contributions to the REALTORS® Political Action Committee (RPAC).
The inductees were:
- Ginger Downs, retired AE of Chicago Association of REALTORS®;
- Nancy Suvarnamani, founder of Century 21 SGR in Chicago; and
- Al Suguitan, retired AE of Greater Gateway Association of REALTORS®.
Previous stories in the Illinois REALTORS® Who Made a Difference in 2018 series include:
- Eight REALTORS® were inducted into RPAC Hall of Fame;
- Difanis’ drive caught attention of AREAA and Chicago REALTORS® during his term as president;
- Stover recognized for outstanding service to senior homeowners;
- Morris, Jones, Guzmán, Crosby received presidential medallions from Difanis;
- Silvano recognized for global vision and involvement;
- Trio helped Illinois REALTORS® play key role in state bicentennial;
- Six REALTORS® tabbed for Illinois Real Estate Administration and Disciplinary Board;
- LaFargue and Persin receive Good Neighbor Award honorable mentions; and
- Elk Grove Village REALTOR® sole Illinoisan named to ’30 Under 30′ list.