In April, Illinois REALTORS® honored eight members for reaching the $25,000 lifetime aggregate milestone for contributions to the REALTORS® Political Action Committee (RPAC). A month later, they were inducted into the NAR RPAC Hall of Fame in Washington, D.C.
The inductees were:
- Michael Golden, co-founder of @properties in Chicago (Chicago Association of REALTORS®),
- Jeff Gregory, owner-managing broker of Realty Executives Success in Shorewood (Three Rivers Association of REALTORS®),
- Sheryl Grider Whitehurst, broker for RE/MAX Traders Unlimited of Peoria (Peoria Area Association of REALTORS®),
- Rebecca Jensen of Midwest Real Estate Data,
- Carol Meinhart, broker for RE/MAX Choice of Champaign (Champaign County Association of REALTORS®),
- Ezekiel (Zeke) Morris, operating principal of the Morris Group, Century 21 Affiliated of Hyde Park (Chicago Association of REALTORS®),
- Patricia Palzet-Taylor, broker associate at RE/MAX Plaza in Wauconda (Mainstreet Organization of REALTORS®) and
- Karen Robertson, broker associate at Spring Realty in Joliet (Three Rivers Association of REALTORS®).
Previous stories in the Illinois REALTORS® Who Made a Difference in 2018 series include:
- Difanis’ drive caught attention of AREAA and Chicago REALTORS® during his term as president;
- Stover recognized for outstanding service to senior homeowners;
- Morris, Jones, Guzmán, Crosby received presidential medallions from Difanis;
- Silvano recognized for global vision and involvement;
- Trio helped Illinois REALTORS® play key role in state bicentennial;
- Six REALTORS® tabbed for Illinois Real Estate Administration and Disciplinary Board;
- LaFargue and Persin receive Good Neighbor Award honorable mentions; and
- Elk Grove Village REALTOR® sole Illinoisan named to ’30 Under 30′ list.