Illinois REALTORS® can attend a number of open forums during Public Policy Meetings next week in East Peoria, including one Thursday afternoon on rent control.
A two-hour panel discussion is scheduled to begin at 1:30 p.m. Thursday at Embassy Suites in East Peoria. Panelists will discuss why defeating rent control matters to all who live and work in the state and ideas to help avoid infringement on private property rights.
Other scheduled open forums are:
- Professional Standards Committee and Forum (10 a.m., Jan. 23),
- Global Business Council (10 a.m., Jan. 23),
- Business Issues Forum panel discussion on teams (1 p.m., Jan. 23),
- housing indusry forecast and direct-to consumer products (1 p.m., Jan. 23),
- license law rewrite (8:30 a.m., Jan. 24).
See a full schedule of the Public Policy Meetings.