RPAC Trustees have identified 15 REALTOR® Champions and recommend members vote for these individuals on Nov. 6.
These candidates are pro-business and pro-private property rights and they back policies promoting economic growth and lower taxes which are important to the real estate industry.
The following candidates deserve REALTOR® support in races for the Illinois General Assembly:
- Sen. Neil Anderson of Moline, 36th Senate District;
- REALTOR® and Rep. Mark Batinick of Plainfield, 97th House District;
- Rep. Peter Breen of Lombard, 49th House District;
- Rep. Jonathan Carroll of Buffalo Grove, 57th House District;
- Sen. Mike Connelly of Naperville, 21st Senate District;
- REALTOR® and Rep. Tony McCombie of Savanna, 71st House District;
- Sen. Andy Manar of Bunker Hill, 48th Senate District;
- Sen. Chris Nybo of Westmont, 24th Senate District;
- Sen. Tom Rooney of Palatine, 27th Senate District;
- Challenger for 96th House District Herman Senor of Springfield;
- Rep. Keith Sommer of Morton, 88th House District;
- Rep. Joe Sosnowski of Belvidere, 69th House District; and
- REALTOR® and Rep. Sam Yingling of Round Lake Beach, 62nd House District.
These candidates deserve your support in local elections:
- REALTOR® Mike Onorato, Grundy County Board District 3 and Grundy County Board of Review; and
- REALTOR® Fred Boch, St. Clair County Board District 23.
Also, the association is making independent expenditures to candidates who understand REALTOR® issues. Independent expenditures fund promotion for candidates but are not coordinated with candidates’ campaigns.