A sneak preview of video specially produced to commemorate the 50th anniversary of the Federal Fair Housing Act and a panel discussion with six noteworthy Illinois REALTORS® will be part of 90-minute forum Jan. 17 at the Public Policy Meetings in East Peoria.
The panel discussion will be led by Genie Birch, former Chicago Association of REALTORS® president and former chair of the National Association of REALTORS® diversity committee. Birch is with Century 21 Affiliated in Lincolnwood.
Other members of the panel are:
- Tommy Choi of Keller Williams Chicago-Lincoln Park,
- Nykea Pippion-McGriff of Dream Town Realty Chicago (president Women’s Council of REALTORS® Chicago),
- Jessica Barrera of West Town Realty Chicago (president-elect National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals),
- Courtney Jones of Chicago Homes Realty Group (2017-18 Dearborn Realtist president) and
- Vicky Silvano of Century 21 SGR, Inc., in Chicago (NAR Global Real Estate Committee Liaison).