This year’s class kicks off training in Springfield Feb. 17 (noon to 4 p.m., then dinner) and Feb. 18 (9 a.m. to 1 p.m.) covering topics like: association governance, management and general committee leadership. The individuals are:
- Jayme Ahlden of Re/Max Realty Associates in Champaign;
- Debra Bell of Realty Executives Success in Shorewood;
- Carrie Bey-Little of Baird & Warner in Glen Ellyn;
- William Caton of Caton Commercial Real Estate in Naperville;
- Rich Davis of Century 21 House of Realty, Inc./ Town & Country Village in Marion;
- Michael Gross of Re/Max Preferred Holden Realty Inc. in O’Fallon;
- Maurice Hampton of Centered International Realty in Chicago;
- Patrick Lynch of eXp Realty in Chicago;
- Paul Martis of Coldwell Banker Residential in Oak Brook;
- Nykea Pippion-McGriff of Dream Town Realty in Chicago;
- Angela Stodden of United Country Heartland Realty in Galena; and
- Terry Umecker of Professional Brokers Realty in Tinley Park.
Training continues with several more sessions, including:
- April 13 in Springfield, 1 p.m. to 4 p.m., public policy and political involvement;
- April 14 in Springfield, 10:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m., Illinois political involvement (Capitol Conference);
- June 3 in Springfield, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., spokesperson/media training;
- A summer group project; and
- A Leadership Training Academy on Feb. 1 and 2 at the Embassy Suites in Lombard.
Any IAR member can request to participate in the program or a member of the Leadership Development Working Group may ask any Illinois REALTOR to apply. A maximum of 12 individuals are selected for the program each year.
For more information, visit the Leadership Development Program page.