With just days before the March 20 primary, Illinois REALTORS® would like to remind members to vote for candidates it is supporting through independent expenditures.
In five state legislative races, Illinois REALTORS® has used social media advertising and mailers to urge registered voters in specific districts to back:
- House Republican Leader Rep. Jim Durkin in the 82nd House District,
- Assistant House Republican Leader Rep. Norine Hammond of the 93rd District,
- Assistant House Republican Leader Rep. David Reis of the 109th District,
- Bob Rita of the 28th District and
- Jason Plummer for State Senator of the 54th District.
Independent expenditure activities take place in support of a candidate for public office without any coordination with the candidate or the candidate’s campaign.
Read more about each of the candidates on our blog or on their own campaign websites.