Ten Illinois REALTORS® have been named to leadership positions for the National Association of REALTORS® for the 2020 governance year.
The announcements were made in advance of NAR’s annual business meetings held in November.
Ezekiel “Zeke” Morris was named as committee liaison for the National Association of REALTORS®. He will work with the Diversity, Housing Opportunity and State and Local Issues committees, and the Smart Growth Advisory Board.
Morris is treasurer nominee for Illinois REALTORS®, and is broker owner for EMA Realty and Management in Chicago. He served as president of the Chicago Association of REALTORS® and was 2018 Chair of the NAR Fair Housing Act Anniversary Implementation Group.
Nine state association members will serve as committee chairs or vice chair. They are:
- Matt Difanis, chair, Professional Standards Committee. Difanis, ABR, CIPS, GRI, is immediate past president for Illinois REALTORS® and Broker-Owner, RE/MAX Realty Associates in Champaign.
- Matt Farrell, chair, Real Property Operations Committee. Farrell, ABR, is a former Chicago Association of REALTORS® president and is Managing Partner at Urban Real Estate in Chicago.
- Nykea Pippion McGriff, chair, REALTOR® Party Member Involvement Committee. Pippion McGriff, GRI, SFR, BPOR, is a member of the Illinois REALTORS® Board of Directors and is state Women’s Council of REALTORS® president. She’s a managing broker with Dreamtown Realty in Chicago, serves on the Illinois REALTORS® Board of Directors and is treasurer of the Chicago Association of REALTORS®.
- Chris Read, chair, Conventional Financing and Policy Committee. Read, CRB, CRS, GRI, is managing broker for CR Strategies in Woodridge. She was 2016 Illinois REALTOR® of the Year.
- Pat Callan, Vice chair, Reserves Investment Advisory Board. Callan, a former Illinois REALTORS president and current board president of Real Property Alliance, is broker/owner of Realty Executives Premiere in Wheaton. He’s the 2014 state REALTOR® of the Year.
- Michelle Mills Clement, vice chair, Global Business Councils Forum. Mills Clement, CAE, is CEO of the Chicago Association of REALTORS®.
- Moses Hall, vice chair, Commercial Economic Issues and Trends Forum. Hall is CEO at MoHall Commercial & Urban Development in Chicago, and a former NAR 30 under 30 honoree.
- Maurice Hampton, vice chair, Certified International Specialist (CIPS) Advisory Board. Hampton, CIPS, SRS, MRP is president elect for the Chicago Association of REALTORS® and is founder and CEO of Centered/RCG in Chicago. Hampton is a member of the Illinois REALTORS® Board of Directors.
- Matt Silver, vice chair, Federal Legislative and Political Forum. Silver, CRS, GRI, is a former Chicago Association of REALTORS® president and is a partner and broker with Urban Real Estate in Chicago. Silver is a member of the Illinois REALTORS® Board of Directors.