Many REALTORS® involved in the professional standards process at the state and local levels will attend Illinois REALTORS® 2018 Professional Standards Workshops Tuesday at the Crowne Plaza in Springfield or Wednesday at Drury Lane in Oakbrook Terrace.
The morning sessions include:
- Changes to the Code of Ethics
- Professional Standards – Recap of Process
- Grievance Committee Procedures
- Ethics and Arbitration Hearings.
Following lunch, the afternoon sessions consist of:
- A Mock Arbitration Hearing
- The Ombudsman Program
- The Ethics Citation Program.
The program ends with a Question and Answer session.