Two REALTORS® and six staff members of local REALTOR® associations were named as scholarship winners this week by the Illinois Real Estate Educational Foundation (REEF).
Three recipients of $1,000 Robert E. Cook Scholarships included:
- Greater Gateway Association of REALTORS® (GGAR) CEO Kyle Anderson,
- Mainstreet Organization of REALTORS® (MORe) Marketing & Communications Manager Tracy Polgar and
- MORe Video Producer & Graphics Coordinator David Rokos.
Four individuals will receive $1,000 Margery D. Shinners Scholarships:
- MORe Director of Membership & Information Technology Christi Koziol,
- MORe Vice President, Operations, Member Services & RPAC Kim McCoy,
- GGAR Chief Operating Officer Doris Stephens and
- Chicago-area REALTOR® Rebecca Thomson of the Thomson Real Estate Group.
The recipient of the $500 Past Presidents Scholarship is REALTOR® Nataliya Ligas-Dauksha of Partners Realty Inc. in Chicago. Ligas-Dauksha is a member of MORe.
The Illinois Real Estate Educational Foundation awards scholarships to students of real estate and related fields of study at colleges and universities inside and outside of Illinois, as well as to those furthering their knowledge in real estate, association management and leadership.
Visit the REEF website for more information about scholarships.