Eleven Illinois REALTORS® were honored Wednesday at the REALTORS® Legislative Meetings & Trade Expo in Washington, D.C. for their lifetime aggregate contributions to the REALTORS® Political Action Committee (RPAC).
Eight were inducted into the NAR RPAC Hall of Fame for reaching the $25,000 mark, while three others were celebrated for attaining $50,000.
Those who reached the $50,000 mark were:
- Ginger Downs, CEO, Chicago Association of REALTORS®;
- Nancy Suvarnamani, founder of Century 21 SGR in Chicago and
- Al Suguitan, retired AE of Greater Gateway Association of REALTORS®.
Those who hit the $25,000 mark were:
- Michael Golden, co-founder of @properties in Chicago (Chicago Association of REALTORS®),
- Jeff Gregory, owner-managing broker of Realty Executives Success in Shorewood (Three Rivers Association of REALTORS®),
- Sheryl Grider Whitehurst, broker for RE/MAX Traders Unlimited of Peoria (Peoria Area Association of REALTORS®),
- Rebecca Jensen of Midwest Real Estate Data,
- Carol Meinhart, broker for RE/MAX Choice of Champaign (Champaign County Association of REALTORS®),
- Ezekiel (Zeke) Morris, operating principal of the Morris Group, Century 21 Affiliated of Hyde Park (Chicago Association of REALTORS®),
- Patricia Palzet-Taylor, broker associate at RE/MAX Plaza in Wauconda (Mainstreet Organization of REALTORS®) and
- Karen Robertson, broker associate at Spring Realty in Joliet (Three Rivers Association of REALTORS®).