The Illinois REALTORS® announced 10 lucky members will be eligible for reimbursements of up to $1,500 following the MIPIM conference in Cannes, France in March.
These individuals will be a part of a delegation of Illinois REALTORS® headed to the annual conference to market the state to foreign real estate investors, build their own businesses and to network with business, development and real estate professionals from around the world.
The 10 REALTORS® are:
- Joy Axelson of Axelson Realty in Northbrook,
- Marsha Collins-Mroz of My Global Partner in Real Estate in Arlington Heights,
- Sanina Ellison of Chicago Homes Realty Group in Chicago,
- Moses Hall of Miller Chicago Real Estate in Chicago,
- Maurice Hampton of Centered Realty in Chicago,
- Mikus Kins of Berkshire Hathaway KoenigRubloff Chicago,
- Donald Pasek of Omniterra Real Properties in Chicago,
- Noah Ruggieri of SVN-Ramshaw Real Estate in Champaign,
- Victoria Silvano of Century 21 SGR, Inc., in Chicago and
- Andy Velkme of Caton Commercial Real Estate Group in Naperville.
Learn more about MIPIM, which is held March 13-16.