Not sure what kind of course format is right for you? We have options to match your learning style.
|Platform/Location||D2L||D2L||Branch office||PDF file|
|Set Meeting Times?||No||Yes||Yes||No|
|Final Exam Required||No||No||No||Yes|
- You can take our online courses anytime, anywhere, on any device with Wifi access using the D2L platform.
- Whether you’re a night owl or an early bird, our online courses with 24/7 access work with your very busy schedule!
- Read at your own pace and retake quizzes as many times as you like.
- Our webinars are live courses that start at 9:00 a.m. and end at 4:00 or 4:30 p.m. and are held on two consecutive days.
- Students are required to be present online for the entire duration of the course and to interact with polls and quiz questions.
- You can take our webinars on any device with Wifi access using the D2L platform.
- Classroom courses are held at more than 65 Illinois REALTORS® Licensing & Training Center branch offices throughout Illinois.
- Our classrooms are staffed by experienced REALTOR® instructors.
- Class schedules are updated daily. Check the Education Calendar.
- Our homestudy courses are delivered to you by email in a PDF file to read at your leisure.
- A proctored (monitored) exam is required for homestudy courses.
- Once you’ve completed the course materials, you must schedule a course exam at one of our approved proctor locations.