We have course options to match your learning style, schedule and budget. Our self-paced options include home study and online courses. Our instructor-led options include online webinars and classroom courses held at our branch locations near you.
Which of our course formats is right for you?
Review your course options below. You can also download a course comparison here.
|Platform / Location||D2L online||D2L online||D2L online||Branch office||PDF file|
|Set Meeting Times?||No||Yes||Yes||Yes||No|
|Final Exam Required?||No||No||No||No||Yes|
- You can take our online courses anytime, anywhere, on any device with Wifi access using the D2L platform.
- Whether you’re a night owl or an early bird, our online courses with 24/7 access work with your very busy schedule!
- Read at your own pace and retake quizzes as many times as you like.
Accelerated Online Course
Our Accelerated Online Broker Pre-License course allows you to earn all 90 hours of education in only 9 weeks! Live instructor-led sessions are held once a week. Sessions begin at 4:00 p.m. and last 2-3 hours. Between sessions, student complete assignments and self-guided study. The Accelerated course provides more access to the instructor than traditional self-guided courses, the same interaction level as a classroom course, but without the travel, convenient afternoon sessions times, and 24/7 access to online coursework.
- Our webinars are live courses that start at 9:00 a.m. and end at 4:00 or 4:30 p.m. and are held on two consecutive days.
- Students are required to be present online for the entire duration of the course and to interact with polls and quiz questions.
- You can take our webinars on any device with Wifi access using the D2L platform.
- Classroom courses are held at more than 65 Illinois REALTORS® Licensing & Training Center branch offices throughout Illinois.
- Our classrooms are staffed by experienced REALTOR® instructors.
- Class schedules are updated daily. Check the Education Calendar.
- Our homestudy courses are delivered to you by email in a PDF file to read at your leisure.
- A proctored (monitored) exam is required for homestudy courses.
- Once you’ve completed the course materials, you must schedule a course exam at one of our approved proctor locations.