Here’s a quick rundown of the top five most-viewed Web pages on www.illinoisrealtor.org in 2011. So while you turn your thoughts to 2012, take time to bookmark and revisit these pages often. You can stay up to date from your computer or smartphone with illinoisrealtor.org (mobile site: m.illinoisrealtor.org).
- REALTOR® Search – Search for an Illinois REALTOR® by real estate company name, city, last name and/or foreign language spoken. The more information you provide, the more specific your results will be.
- Education Credits Lookup – Find your EDUCATION CREDITS for courses taken AND PASSED through the Illinois Association of REALTORS® for the current license period here. Note: Only IAR-sponsored courses will appear here.
- License Law Transition | IARlicenselaw.org – Everything you need to know to make the licensure transition from salesperson to broker or managing broker, including links to transition forms and application, FAQs, education requirements and more.
- Transition Exam Prep Courses and Proficiency Exams – Over 50 places to take courses, plus home study and online course options.
- Illinois Housing Market Statistics – Access monthly and quarterly Illinois home sales data and median price information. Find real estate forecasts, trends and economic indicators reported by University of Illinois Regional Economics Applications Laboratory economist Dr. Geoffrey J.D. Hewings.
Did you know?
The Illinois Association of REALTORS® offers its members over 80 free downloadable forms, brochures and guides. Check them out at www.illinoisrealtor.org/downloads (member login is required).
Why do you visit illinoisrealtor.org? Please share your thoughts in the comments section.