If you’re selling your home this spring or you’re someone in the market to buy, don’t miss out on your chance to be part of something big June 4-5 during the REALTOR® Nationwide Open House Weekend.
During this national event, REALTORS® in Illinois and around the country will be showcasing their spring housing inventory. Sellers will have a chance to get their home noticed during the high visibility event and buyers can get a closer look at what their local market has to offer.
Still need convincing? Here are a few reasons why sellers should participate:
- Reason #1: Open House Weekend is a tremendous opportunity for sellers to get their properties noticed. This event is designed to give sellers the chance to showcase their homes and, as a result, draw the attention of prospective buyers.
- Reason #2: This event is a unique way for sellers to find out more about their local markets. Open House Weekend will allow sellers to see firsthand comparable homes for sale. This will provide insight on many other aspects of a real estate transaction, including ways to improve the marketability of their homes.
- Reason #3: It’s not just potential buyers who will attend Open House Weekend. Other REALTORS®, who can provide valuable feedback on a home and its staging, will participate in the event.
And why should buyers participate?
- Reason #1: Open House Weekend is a great opportunity for buyers to shop for a new home from a wide selection while interest rates are still low and affordability is at an all-time high. After all, most economists say that it’s not a matter of “if” mortgage rates will go up, it’s “when.”
- Reason #2: REALTORS® are opening the doors to homeownership by simplifying the house-hunting process. Open House Weekend is a time-saver by offering buyers a convenient way to visit a large number of homes in a short period of time.
- Reason #3: This event offers buyers the chance to see REALTORS® in action. Open House Weekend is fantastic way for buyers to find an approachable, knowledgeable expert that can help them navigate the home purchasing process.