April 30 is the deadline to transition your Illinois real estate license from Salesperson to Broker or Broker to Managing Broker. The Illinois Association of REALTORS® has everything you need to know about license transition and renewal. Find information on who has to transition, a Q & A, details about transition/renewal applications and more.
If you need to schedule a proctored exam, contact the IAR partner local boards that are still scheduling exams through Friday, April 27.
- Bloomington 309-664-5092
- Capital Area (Springfield) 217-698-7000
- Egyptian (Southern Illinois) 618-364-0046
- Greater Gateway (Metro East) 618-692-8300
- Kankakee 815-937-5551
- Livingston 815-842-4123
- Mainstreet (suburban Chicago) 630-324-8400
- McHenry County 815-459-0600