We go “old school” in the July Illinois REALTOR® magazine cover story “Old School Marketing in Today’s Modern Market” showing ways Illinois REALTORS® are keeping “top-of-mind” awareness with existing clients using direct mail and building rapport face-to-face with potential clients at the open house. In-person and in the mailbox are ways to stand out from the more crowded e-mail and social media marketing channels.
- Top producers share how they talk through the honest realities of today’s market related to price when working with sellers in this market in “Tips and Scripts from Listing Presentation Pros.”
- IAR Legal Hotline attorney Betsy Urbance outlines 11 changes to the administrative rules under the Illinois Real Estate License Act of 2000.
- Tips for taking better videos.
- Strategies for cultivating online leads into real business.
- A new brochure from the IAR Advocacy Program – “What You Need to Know about Purchasing a Condo with an FHA-Insured Mortgage.”
- Plus, a preview of the session line-up for the 2011 IAR Convention & Expo Oct. 11-13 in St. Charles.