In order to help provide members with useful information in preparing for the transition with the new License Law, IAR has created a user-friendly Web site at www.IARlicenselaw.org. So Check it out!
- PREPARING FOR THE TRANSITION – Learn the steps you need to take to change your license category from salesperson to broker, broker to managing broker, and broker choosing to stay a broker. Bottom Line: You have time! A ticker shows how many days are left to transition to the new License Law categories of broker and managing broker.
- WEBINARS & PODCASTS – Download informative videos by IAR legal counsel on your frequently asked questions, transition and CE requirements.
- EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS – IAR has prepared an at-a-glance chart to help you understand your continuing education requirements and options.
- IMPORTANT DETAILS – Find quicklinks to the full text of the new License Law, FAQs about licensure, dual agency, advertising, company policy, new enforcement and disciplines.
- NEW FORMS – Many contracts and forms have been revised for the new License Law including consent to dual agency, buyer representation, disclosure of contemporaneous offers. Be sure to be use the new forms!
We will continue to make updates to the site throughout the next year to help with questions regarding the new License Law. And if you don’t find your answer at www.IARlicenselaw.org, e-mail your questions to Questions@IARlicenselaw.org.