Start double-checking the arrangements you’ve made to keep your business moving during the 2014 Illinois Association of REALTORS®’ Fall Conference & Expo because you officially have less than one week before it begins!
The Conference Registration Desk opens at 9 a.m. Thursday in foyer outside Room 375A in McCormick Place West. IAR staff members will accept walk-in registrations and provide registration packets to attendees there. The first event kicks off in Room 375C at 1:30 p.m.
Consult an electronic copy of the event program for ideas.
You can prepare today by making your own checklist. But veteran conference attendees might suggest:
- Downloading the free mobile app for your smartphone;
- Connecting with colleagues and friends ASAP via the app;
- Checking your transportation, parking and hotel arrangements;
- Coordinating sightseeing, restaurant and entertainment excursions with friends and family;
- Choosing Expo exhibitors to visit; and
- Selecting CE sessions (that require registration) or general sessions.