Spring Conference is nearly here and it’s never too late to take charge of your business. You can still register at the door for the IAR Spring Conference May 5-6 in Collinsville. This is your opportunity to earn up to 6 hours of CE credit, plus get market trends, business solutions, legal updates and network with your colleagues!
- Continuing Education: Core A: License Law, Agency & Escrow 2.0 with Steve Bochenek and Betsy Urbance (COR 1672, 3 hours Core A CE) on May 5, 2:00 – 5:00 p.m. The GREEN Quiz Show with Kerry Kidwell (ENV 1221, 3 hours Elective CE) on May 6, 1:00 – 4:00 p.m.
- Take charge of your business: In the opening session on May 5 Terry Watson will tell you what mistakes NOT to make and how to recharge your career by raising your standards in key areas. In the closing session on May 6 Steve Harney covers how to turn market data into negotiation ammunition and what agents should focus on in the next 90 days.
- Networking opportunities abound: The REALTOR® Networking reception will be held on Wednesday, May 5 from 5:00 – 6:00 p.m. in the Gateway Center Rotunda. Directly following, the Young Professionals Network (YPN) Kickoff Reception will be held at the Doubletree-Collinsville Hotel Steakhouse Bar from 6:00 – 7:00 p.m.
- Don’t forget about the trade show!
- Walk-in rates: $129 member | $144 non-member | $65 guest | $45 trade show only
$10 Coupon! Print this coupon and redeem for $10 off your IAR Spring Conference registration at the IAR Registration Desk
So there you have it! Join IAR and your peers next week in Collinsville for this exclusive educational and networking opportunity.