One of the perks of Convention is FREE continuing education (CE) sessions with the full conference registration. You’ll have two opportunities to earn up to six state-approved CE credits.
- Tuesday, October 11, 1:30 – 4:30 p.m.
Agency, License Law & Escrow 2.0 (COR 1672, 3 hrs. CORE A)
- Thursday, October 13, 1:00-4:00 p.m.
Short Sales – The Result of Foreclosure (COR 1603, 3 hrs. CORE B)
New to Convention CE this year is IAR’s implementation of a state of the art automation scanning system that will eliminate the need for students to bubble any information on their answer sheet except their answers! If you pre-registered for Convention, we will have your answer sheet available at CE check-in with a bar code that contains your personal information, the course code, date, etc. The only thing you will need to do when the test begins is turn over your answer sheet and start marking your selections. And the best part about this new system is that you will have your results sent to your email within one business day! So remember, no more bubbling on the answer sheet EXCEPT your answers!!
Here are a few tips to help you be prepared for your CE:
- First-come, first serve – Come early to pick out your seat, especially if you have visual or hearing difficulties so that you can sit in the front of the classroom. Doors open 30 minutes before each session.
- Dress in layers – It is very difficult to get the room temperature satisfactory for everyone.
- Verification of Identity – We wish we did, but we don’t know all of you! Be sure to bring your photo ID (driver’s license or another photo ID) and real estate license number.
- Cell phones, computers, recording devices – Turn off, power down, put them aside. Electronic devices can be VERY disturbing to those around you.
- Attendance – We want you to get the most out of your continuing education session. The license law requires attendance for the entire 3 hours. Please be prompt on arrival and returning from breaks!
- Special Needs – Please notify IAR staff prior to attending if you will need special accommodations so that we can prepare for you.
Find more details online including sessions, directions, special events and more at www.illinoisrealtor.org/convention. If you aren’t registered for convention but changed your mind it’s not too late. You can register onsite at the walk-in rate. Download this coupon to save $10!
See you next week in St. Charles!