REALTORS® can ask the Illinois REALTORS® Legal Team their most challenging questions during MREDpalooza June 25 in Rosemont.
“We look forward to meeting you at the Stephens Convention Center,” says General Counsel Betsy Urbance. “We will answer your questions on a variety of topics, including several that have been ‘hot’ on the Legal Hotline lately,” says Legal Hotline Attorney Anneliese Fierstos. Register here.
Five of the most anticipated subject areas include:
- Illinois disclosure requirements and the duty to amend in the event of a new discovery by a seller,
- Lessor rights and responsibilities under the Federal Fair Housing Act, as well as state and local ordinances involving tenants with service animals,
- Fair housing and criminal history,
- Mediation/arbitration overview and resources and
- Legal A-Z resources on Illinois REALTORS® website.
“Please feel free to bring your legal questions along on June 25,” says Urbance. “Our team has set aside the day to address your most pressing issues and those of your clients.”